Williams Environmental provides first class Hazardous Waste Management services across the UK. From Edinburgh to Cardiff, Manchester to London, we have the people and the equipment to help you. Be it a one time collection, or establishing an integrated network of ongoing exchanges, Williams is up to the task.
For large organisations that may have more complex or diverse requirements, your Account Manager will develop a bespoke National Solution for you. It offers total waste management & environmental services including waste removal and treatment.
To free up your time and allow you to concentrate on your core business, Williams will deliver a quality, reliable, and cost effective solution; ensuring a hassle-free method of complying with ever increasing legislative and environmental demands.
A typical National Solution includes:
- A dedicated Account Manager who understands the needs of your business
- Single monthly invoices and KPI reports with accurate management information
- Access to our technical team and qualified chemists
- Bespoke advice to reduce your waste and introduce recycling schemes
- Drive cost saving benefits and ensure clients comply with their environmental policies and wider legislation
If you would like further information about setting up a nationwide account, please contact us through the form here. Or give us a call on 020 7474 1100 and speak with a Business Development Manager directly.