Williams Environmental is always on the lookout for motivated individuals to come join our team!
If you’re a recent school leaver or graduate seeking an entry level role, an experienced yard operator, or a van driver, please send your C.V’s here.
We are in a period of expansion, so often will have specific roles we are actively seeking to fill. These vacancies can be found below, and will be shared on our social media pages. You’re more than welcome to follow us to stay in the loop as new opportunities arise, and keep up to date with Williams.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Technical Team!
Operations Support Administrator
Your role will be to work alongside the Technical Operations Manager in providing, receiving, collating and documenting Customer / Supplier requirements. This will include cover for the Technical Operations Manager in their absence.
- Raise paperwork and labels for the following workday, ensuring all relevant information and documentation is included / accurate.
- Review and sign off documentation such as consignment notes.
- Match up paperwork at the end of the day and distribute to relevant departments for review, amendments and invoicing.
- Liaise with the Sales Office regarding collections / booking dates for vehicles.
- Liaise with Drivers to resolve issues such as providing directions to collection sites.
- Liaise with Yard Manager / Technical Operations Manager to monitor current Container stock levels.
- Process Customer Orders, entering all details into the database.
- Assist with processing Non-Conformances as required.
- Maintain the Log of Incoming / Outgoing loads.
- Maintain the Log of available Container stock levels.
- Raise Purchase Orders to replenish stock levels on essential items such as PPE supplies / Containers.
- Update the Log of Purchase Orders promptly and accurately with all supply requests.
- Receive, open and distribute post throughout the company.
- File paperwork promptly and accordingly.
- Perform other reasonable duties (Ad hoc) as requested to support the business needs.
- Proactively manage your time and activities to ensure high level of efficiency and output.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with current Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Act in a manner that keeps yourself and your colleagues safe at all times.
- Be familiar with the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
Please send your C.V. here if interested. We would love to hear from you!