Williams Environmental is always on the lookout for motivated individuals to come join our team!
If you’re a recent school leaver or graduate seeking an entry level role, an experienced yard operator, or a van driver, please send your C.V’s here.
We are in a period of expansion, so often will have specific roles we are actively seeking to fill. These vacancies can be found below, and will be shared on our social media pages. You’re more than welcome to follow us to stay in the loop as new opportunities arise, and keep up to date with Williams.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity to join our Yard Team!
Your role will be to work as part of a team performing yard duties as deemed necessary (including manual handling/lifting). It is a varied role that requires a reliable and conscientious individual who is comfortable taking on a varied workload. You will be expected to work outside irrespective of the weather.
- Carry out duties in the waste yard as directed to include unpacking, repacking and bulking of various wastes (basic admin required).
- Bulking of liquid wastes as directed.
- Loading vehicles.
- Housekeeping including sweeping and tidying the yard or vehicles.
- Packing and labelling wastes under instruction and guidance by the Yard Manager or other William’s personnel.
- Act as a driver’s mate to assist other William’s personnel when requested to do so.
- Driving of vans to collect waste and deliver goods and other van journeys as necessary
- Wearing PPE as deemed necessary by Williams Environmental.
- Adhere to all safety regulations precautions procedures
Qualifications / Experience:
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team
- Flexibility to allow working longer / out of hours as and when requested to do so.
- Forklift experience (desirable but not essential)
- Driving licence (desirable not essential)
Please send your C.V. here if interested. We would love to hear from you!