Williams Environmental is able to accept all waste types into our Transfer Station, with the exception of those that fall under the EWC codes 180102, 180103, and 180202. As a general rule, we also do not accept Explosive, Radioactive, or Clinical Wastes.
If however your waste does fall under these categories, we can still provide a direct to end disposal solution. For more information on how Williams can help you, please contact us through the form found here, or give us a call on 020 7474 1100 to speak with our fantastic Customer Service Team.
Our most popular waste streams are listed below, and it is on these streams that we are able to offer our most competitive comparative prices.
- Hazardous and Non Hazardous Drummed and Packaged Waste Disposal and Recycling.
- Contaminated Land and Contaminated Packaging.
- Container and Drum Decontamination, Reconditioning and Supply.
- Site Clearance.
- WEEE Recycling.
- Battery Recycling.
- Fluorescent Tubes / Bulb / Lamp Recycling.
- Asbestos Disposal.
- Laboratory Chemical Removal and Disposal.
- Chem-pack Services (Listing and Packing of Laboratory Chemicals).
- Analysis of Waste Samples.
- Skip Services.
- Bulk Tanker Services.
- Fly Tipped Wastes.
- Construction and Demolition Wastes such as Soil and Rubble.
- Bulk Rubbish Wastes such as White Goods and Tyres.